Some of you who know me, know that I LOVE making these banana egg pancakes for breakfast. They are super easy to whip up and are filled with healthy proteins and vitamins to fuel your body (and your sweettooth 😉)
Banana Egg Pancake Recipe (Makes 1 serving)
-1 large banana
-2 large eggs
-1 tsp. Vanilla extract
-1 tsp. Cinnamon
-1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice seasoning (optional)
1. Mash the banana in one medium sized bowl.
2. Stir the 2 eggs into the banana mash.
3. Add in the vanilla extract and cinnamon into the banana and egg mixture. (Add other spices such as pumpkin spice, if desired.)
4. Heat a skillet to medium heat.
5. Using a tablespoon measure, pour the pancake mixture into the heated skillet. 1 tablespoon will make one small/medium sized pancake.
6. When the sides and middle start to bubble, flip the pancake.
7. Drizzle 1 tablespoon melted peanut butter or PB2 over the pancake stack.
Recipe adapted from 2B Mindset recipe.