When it comes to workout clothes, I like outfits that are comfortable, cute and affordable. A lot of people have been asking me lately where I get my workout gear, so I figured I would write up some of my favorite shops I grab my workout wear from!
If you are looking to find some cute workout clothes that are good quality, but you don’t want to break the bank, here are my top 5 favorite brands:
1. TJ Maxx. TJ Maxx is my favorite place to get workout pants from. I rarely spend more than $20 on pants there and they last FOREVER.
2. Old Navy. When it comes to finding a matching leggings and sports bra outfit, Old Navy is the way to go. They always have a ton of sales that include their active wear line.
3. Target. Their fitness tops are so soft and comfortable and come in a variety of colors and styles.
4. Amazon. Amazon has amazing finds for all active wear and the 2-day free shipping with amazon prime makes the deals so much sweeter!
5. Sports Academy. Sports academy has a good variety for all types of fitness as well as awesome deals on sneakers. Most of the time, you can find me in Sports Academy getting a new pair of sneakers.